development – digital arts – internet
Knowledge is free. No one may take possession of it.
25. October 2010
Code is Love - this is a very basic core theme for WordPress, which i developed in dependence on the WordPress standard-themes, the notesblog-core-theme and a lot of more. I use this core theme as a base for almost any kind of WordPress Theme which must be developed. It saves many hours within the development process. Every developer visiting this site is invited to use this free Theme, too. And also to help with the further development process.
How this theme is supposed to workThis is a "WordPress Core Theme", that means it is not a theme to power a blog, but a code-skeleton to build a great theme to power a blog as fast and as good as possible. I tried to make a skeleton with the maximum flexibility which helps with structuring and building a medium sized WordPress project, while adding a lot of helpful functionality for customizing all parts of the theme there this is important. The theme is under development and is improved monthly, everytime when I am working on a project.
- valid XHTML 1.0, CSS 2 (we will wait until HTML5/CSS3 is really widely supported)
- minimalistic, but as big as useful template for creating WordPress Themes in ultra-fast times
- flexible and adaptable
- clear structured
- implementation of internationalization and all SEO basics
- some daily helpful functions like custom comments, page-tree-level-check, ...
- only dummy stylesheet - styling is up to you
- template for Theme options page, so you can provide all settings to your customer