27. June 2011
von Blackbam
Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/.sites/609/site1266/web/blackbams-blog/wp-content/plugins/highlight-source-pro/highlight_source_pro.php on line 128

Dieser Eintrag wurde am 27. June 2011 um 23:23 in der Kategorie Plugins, WordPress, WP Scripts veröffentlicht. You can book the comments for this article RSS 2.0. Feedback, discussion, commendation and critics are welcome: Write a comment or trackback.

Tags: , , ,

Already 74 comments belonging to "WordPress improved user search (first name, last name, email) in backend":

Kommentare abonnieren (RSS) or URL Trackback

on 19. February 2013 at 13:44 on clock

Hi Blackbam

Thanks for working on this, it does fit a surprising hole in sensible admin. Is the plugin updated on WP repository now? I have a 3..5.1 multisite that would benefit from this search enhancement but it is not yet working. Simply don't see any settings options or improvement on search eg search for email address.

on 19. February 2013 at 14:37 on clock