development – digital arts – internet
Knowledge is free. No one may take possession of it.
1. Create an empty stack file (.bat), name it like remove_me.bat
2. Insert the following contents:
ren "C:\xampp\htdocs\abc\local\wp-content\themes\abc\remove_me\folder_1" x move "C:\xampp\htdocs\abc\local\wp-content\themes\abc\remove_me\x\folder_2\folder_1" "C:\xampp\htdocs\abc\local\wp-content\themes\abc\remove_me\" rd "C:\xampp\htdocs\abc\local\wp-content\themes\abc\remove_me\x" /s /q
3. Adjust the paths to your needsOf course you have to adjust the path to your system for this script to work
4. Just click the file and you can see a command prompt window which shows deletion of the folders
5. Close the window if you see a lot of error messagesThis means all folders are deleted and the script cannot delete any more. Explanation: The script creates an endless loop. It will rename the the endless folders (line 1), fetch the a folder from two levels below, and move it to the current level (line 2) and remove the two directories which can be deleted now (line 3).
Dieser Eintrag wurde am 14. March 2013 um 22:22 in der Kategorie Allgemein veröffentlicht. You can book the comments for this article RSS 2.0. Feedback, discussion, commendation and critics are welcome: Write a comment or trackback.Warning: Use of undefined constant Ext_related_links - assumed 'Ext_related_links' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/.sites/609/site1266/web/blackbams-blog/wp-content/themes/SilentWoodsByBlackbam/single.php on line 75