development – digital arts – internet
Knowledge is free. No one may take possession of it.
TinyMCE is the standard WordPress visual editor and it might be the best choice for a lot of WordPress websites. Unfortunatly it always required some time and a lot of knowledge to customize and style it to your needs. Using this following Plugin will reduce this problem.
Clients tend to get crazy if they have to edit HTML code on their own or if little things are not working as expected. Make your editing experience as simple and good as possible: Customize TinyMCE / TinyMCE Advanced (or other TinyMCE variants) to fit your needs. Basically, this Plugin does two things for you:
1. This Plugin installs two files editor-style.css and editor-style-shared.css into your Theme folder (so you can still do updates of the Plugin), which can be edited in the backend of your site
- editor-style.css is used for styling your TinyMCE Editor
- editor-style-shared.css is used for styles to be used in your theme AND in your TinyMCE editor (so you do not have to copy)
Note: To use this feature, you have to write your own CSS code into this files, which is the only professional way to do it.
2. The main feature of this Plugin is to offer a GUI to create custom style formats for TinyMCE dynamically
- Easy and very fast to add/change/delete
- You do not have to change one single line of source code any more
Please report any bugs you may encounter and support this Plugin if you like it.
Dieser Eintrag wurde am 3. June 2013 um 23:23 in der Kategorie Plugins, WordPress veröffentlicht. You can book the comments for this article RSS 2.0. Feedback, discussion, commendation and critics are welcome: Write a comment or trackback.